BS EN ISO 9001
Northern Precision Ltd have operated a quality management system since 1999 which meets or exceeds the requirements of ISO 9001.
We perform regular internal audits and undertake management reviews to ensure compliance, to measure our systems effectiveness and to look for ways to improve our systems and work practices.
Our QMS is assessed annually by ACS REGISTRARS to ensure our continued compliance.
Our certificate can be validated here.
The management of Northern Precision Ltd have developed the following quality policy and it describes the underlying principles against which we operate our quality management system, and which will support our goals and objectives.
"It is the policy of Northern Precision Ltd to place quality at the forefront of our business and in doing so we aim to not only meet but exceed our customers expectations."
This policy forms the basis for the quality management system and is binding on all employees.
- Northern Precision Ltd has set out the following strategy which will allow us to achieve the objectives set out in our Quality Policy
- we will establish and maintain a quality management system which meets or exceeds the requirements of the ISO 9001 of standard
- we will apply the principles of this quality management system to all our activities
- we will develop, document and operate processes which will allow us to provide products and services of the highest quality
- we will implement measurements across our business to establish the performance of our processes and to provide a basis for their improvement
- we will ensure that all employees are involved in quality as we believe that the abilities, knowledge and experience of our staff are our most valuable resource
- we will focus our efforts on ensuring that all our customers are completely satisfied with the products and services we provide to them